Friday, April 3, 2009

Some more pictures

Here is another batch of pictures from our time in Europe. It includes more of Scotland as Pam requested. There is a little overlap on pictures that have previously been posted, but most of these you have not seen. They span the entire 6 months. You can view them here.

(or paste this in the address line of your browser if the hyperlink does not work: http://picasaweb.google.com/crabtreeg/MoreFromCrabtreesInEurope?authkey=Gv1sRgCJGK5JvptNrZ3AE#
The entire address needs to be on one line to work.)

As I was going through all of the snapshots we have taken, it surprised me how few of them were really good. That can mean only one thing--must be time to shop for a new camera!

On Tuesday I fly home. Looking forward to seeing family and friends.

4 comments:

Pam said...

GREG!!!! Thank you SO much!! This is what I've wanted! :-)

I will comment more later, just wanted to say a huge thank you for sharing all your pics!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow we will have a slide show going for the kids and they are going to love it. And I beg to differ ~ I think so many of them are just great!

XXOO

Greg said...

Thanks Pam. I take pictures like I play basketball. If I throw the ball at the hoop enough times, some of them are bound to go in.

Unknown said...

Hope you've had fun in Italy,
but hurry back - Bellingham misses you! :-)

Pam said...

Greg, how's it going now that you're there solo?