Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Winding Down

Why anyone would still read this when I never post is beyond me. However, just in case...

Dean, Marcie, Gayle and I went to the Vatican Museum and the Borghese Gallery on 1/27. We were drinking from a cultural and artistic fire hydrant. Very draining but fun day.

Dean, Bonita and Marcie left for Garstang, UK on 1/29.

I fried our home computer fiddling with it. This European 220V fries wires pretty fast. We have a new power supply on order, but until then, no pictures.

Today (2/3), Phil and Fran flew in to Rome and took the train to Naples. Gayle met up with them there, and I imagine they are currently unconscious in our guest room.

Mark your calendars--yesterday I set up Gayle and the boy's return legs to Bellingham--they get in late on the 26th of March to SeaTac. I also set up travel for us to England on 3/14. I will return a week later, and they will stay with Marcie a bit longer before heading home.

We're wrapping things up here, and looking forward to being home.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for the update Greg! As far as still checking your blog when you don't post often....you know that hope springs eternal! :-)

Glad it has been such an enriching experience, glad you have good friends to share with, and glad that you are coming home soon! Of course, we won't see you at home either, but at least we'll be several thousand miles closer.

Greg said...

Pamela!! Sure wish you all could come visit. Short of that, I hope we can put together pictures/video clips to give you a sense of what this has been like.

Pam said...

That would be awesome! We love pics and video clips!! :-)

Unknown said...

Dad!

This is the first time I've looked at the blog and I think It's great! I'm glad you guys are having fun and a big part of me wishes I could still be there with you. I'm really jealous about England and Scotland so you will have to take A LOT of pictures :) I can't wait to see all of you! Love you bunches :)